The Key Points to Remember:
1. Acknowledge specifically what it is you want to feel, experience and see when you do obtain your goal.
2. Look at the facts of your situation: the positives as well as the negatives.
3. Identify the positive results (no matter how small) that have occurred.
4. Identify what is not working, what still needs improvement.
5. Develop strategies to move you ahead by mini-steps so that they are achievable.
6. Note (0r even better, journal) the results and effects of those strategies week to week.
Following these steps will lift you out of deep discouragement because you will clearly identify your progress. Everyone needs to know that they are moving forward, so let's make it visible and clear all those tiny steps forward we are actually taking. Peace!!